Over time, ALL companies and organizations experience “dips” in their sales.
Even if a company or team execute properly on the first three laws and achieve success, eventually they will get big enough that the fourth law will engage. They reach a point where an increase in quantity produces a decrease in quality, creating a dip in production. This is called The Law of Diminishing Returns and, if you’re not careful, it can significantly hinder your growth.
In this video, Orrin Woodward and Art Jonak cover how to keep the “Law of Diminishing Returns” in check, so a dip doesn’t turn into an out-of-control downward spiral. Plus you’ll find answers to the following questions:
- If I want “long-term sustainable growth” I’ll need to ___________.
- To grow my income past 4 or 5 figures a month, I can’t ignore ___________.
- An organization will experience a “dip” when it outgrows its ___________.
- At what point will reading that extra book no longer help my business?
- When can overdoing a habit actually hinder my growth?
- A major, yet least talked about, pitfall of international expansion is ___________.
- The leadership concept of “Stretch and Secure” is ___________.
- A team or company can’t sustain higher levels of sales than its existing ___________ and always falls back to its ___________.
- When my team has a “dip” in sales, I need to fill in ___________ gaps after growth.
- The signs of The Law of Diminishing Returns kicking in are ___________.
- Excess can lead to loss, not gain when ___________.
- A leader is not determined by how many followers they have, but rather by how many ___________ they’ve ___________.
World-class network marketing leaders have learned how to keep the “5 Laws of Decline” in check because they know these laws are responsible for their culture. They know the “5 Laws” will reveal where their team or company culture might be diseased. And by inoculating against the “5 Laws” they also know their team will enjoy continued growth and even momentum.
Here are the links to the first three Laws of Decline:
- First Law of Decline: Sturgeon’s Law
- Second Law of Decline: Bastiat’s Law
- Third Law of Decline: Gresham’s Law
COMMENT! “What’s ONE thing you are GRATEFUL for today?”
You know what, life is good. I say it a lot, but truly, there are so many things to be grateful for in the world. #FocusOnTheGood
Post you answer in the comments below. Don’t worry, there are no wrong answers, people are happy for millions of different reasons! I’m curious to see how big of a “Gratitude List” we can compile.
Here’s to Your Success!
PS: On November 1-3, 2013, in Orland Florida thousands of network marketers from every continent and over 100 different companies will gather for this years Network Marketing Mastermind Event — to learn, network and celebrate our great profession. And did you know the price of Mastermind Event tickets are at their lowest right now? Prices only go up as we get closer to the event. Get your tickets today!