How important are customers? If you want to build a long-term, stable Network Marketing business, customers are more important than most people realize.
In this live recording from Mastermind Event 2014, I make “The Case for Customers in Network Marketing.”
• I share a brief history of the three phases of Network Marketing;
• Define the “modern era of Network Marketing;”
• Outline the benefits of customers to the field and the company;
• Introduce customers ratios;
• Go over some case studies;
• Cover how to increase volume per distributor circle over time;
• Reveal how to minimize dips;
• Illustrate shareable analogies; and
• Paint a picture of the future of Network Marketing as we enter the ‘customer era.’
This forward-thinking talk was given nearly a year before government regulatory agencies in the U.S. impacted the Network Marketing profession through newly proposed customer requirements through case law. Yes, it’s important.
SHARE this audio with your team to help them build a more stable business.
COMMENT BELOW: How important are customers to your business?
Build it once. Build it BIG. Build it to last a lifetime of FREEDOM!
Art Jonak is the founder of the Mastermind Event, an entrepreneur and a successful Network Marketer. If you find these updates helpful, please share them.