“So, how does your product work?”
When someone asks YOU that question about YOUR network marketing product, what do you say? What do distributors on your team say? What answer do you train them to say?
When looking for a way to answer common questions that come up in your network marketing business, it’s best to put some thought into the answer. Apply some critical thinking. Test it. Find the the answer that works best… and then teach that.
I try to find answers that tackle as many of the following questions as possible:
- Is the answer simple?
- Is it fast?
- Is it easy?
- Is it simple to learn?
- Can it duplicate? Meaning, can anyone on your team use the answer, regardless of their success or how long they’ve been in? Can it be duplicated for everyone. Remember, in network marketing, the question isn’t “Does it work?” the question is “Does it work and will it duplicate?”
- Every time the answer is used, can it also re-sell the person using it on the product, company, business or profession of network marketing?
- Is the answer “social.” Meaning, will it create a conversation or will it end a conversation?
- Can the answer be unique to the person answering the question? If so, the question becomes even more “social.”
- Does it create excitement?
- Does the answer create a positive result in most cases?
- Does the answer prevent the distributor from feeling they need to know everything about the answer… getting them into action faster?
And in this specific case, I also wanted the answer to:
- Encourage and reinforce the use of the product.
- Reinforce the benefits of the product to the person sharing the answer.
- Stop the distributor from becoming a “product expert.”
So, how do I answer the question, “How does your product work?”
Here’s to YOUR success Mr. and Ms. Network Marketer… DREAM BIG!
PS: Want to learn more skills to build your network marketing business BIGGER? Then come join me and thousands of fellow netwokers at the the Network Marketing Event of the Year... the MLM Mastermind Event … and bring your team. Get your tickets today!