Mastermind Event® Network Marketing Leadership Series:
“A path to $100+ million a year in stable Network Marketing sales.”
Having trouble accessing the audio? Click here for direct link.
A Mastermind Event Original Series.
Why do most successful people enjoy reading biographies?
First, they inspire.
Second, we like to learn the leadership lessons from their story so we can apply them to our life and business.
And that’s what Orrin Woodward and I did. But instead of a written biography, we sat down and interviewed Wes Linden so we could pull “20 Leadership Lessons” from Wes’ journey to $100 million in yearly sales.
Today we’re releasing the entire interview so you too can learn the same lessons we learned. We put it in an audio format that works across all devices, and it’s all free. Share it with your team.
During a break at the 3-day Billion Dollar Retreat (none of which was recorded),I sat down and recorded an interview with Wes Linden. We were joined by Orrin Woodward who pulled leadership lessons from Wes’ journey. This interview is the first episode in the Mastermind Event® Leadership Series.
Here are just few of the leadership lessons covered in the interview:
• A reasonable “Time Frame” for Success in Network Marketing.
• Quit to What?
• Distinguishing GOOD Leadership from BAD Leadership in Network Marketing.
• Why it’s not just about “building a Network Marketing team.”
• One of the top lessons Wes’ sponsor taught him.
• The power of “re-framing.”
• What if you’ve never had a good leadership example?
• Learn how to help your team develop a long-term mindset.
• What’s a “Mature Time Frame for Success?”
• Dream vs Dread.
• The Power of Observation.
• Community versus Culture.
• Why treating everybody exactly the same doesn’t work.
• Your message is more believable if you model it.
• Cognitive Dissonance:
• “The looking zone.”
• The most relevant question to ask about your Plan B.
Plus, insights on how to lead what you’ve built, some of the best ways to lead your team and instilling a “Your journey is your journey” philosophy. Also, sometimes people want to quit Network Marketing, but a simple shift in thinking can refocus them back on their business. What is that shift? Learn all this and more in this leadership series interview.
SHARE this audio with your team to help them build a more stable business.
Build it once. Build it BIG. Build it to last a lifetime of FREEDOM!
Art Jonak is the founder of the Mastermind Event, an entrepreneur and a successful Network Marketer. If you find these updates helpful, please share them.